Thread: Golden sun freezing with mercury dinji

Thanks

Default Golden sun freezing with mercury dinji

How do i fix this problem

I play on my phone my emulator is classicboy android
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th-July-2016 at 00:20. Reason: no double posting, edit your posts

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, pay attention to where you create a thread, your problem has nothing to do with the section where you posted. Also, double posting isn't allowed.

Thread Moved.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Generally for Android emulators there is no real options to help in issues unless it was a save type issues or a real time clock issue, the only option you have is to use another emulator if one exists for android that can play the game fully

I do beleive Golden Sun also had a light censor to determine light and dark in game

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Generally for Android emulators there is no real options to help in issues unless it was a save type issues or a real time clock issue, the only option you have is to use another emulator if one exists for android that can play the game fully

I do beleive Golden Sun also had a light censor to determine light and dark in game
    Retroarch fits the bill on various emus to choose from easily with various core options.

Zorlon the game you are thinking of is Boktai, you can control the light sensor with buttons in Retroarch.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Zorlon the game you are thinking of is Boktai, you can control the light sensor with buttons in Retroarch.
    Epic fail for me lol, can't remember everything, though does not stop me trying

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

It should be fully playable with VBA-m

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Was VBA-M ported to android?

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Was VBA-M ported to android?
    Hrrm. Maybe not, just looked for it. Could have sworn it was. Must be thinking of another emulater then. Sorry my bad.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was just curious, I don't like emulating on Android myself....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...baEmu&hl=en_GB

Advanced open-source Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097, designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs (at least a 1GHz CPU for best results).
    Features include:
    * High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
    * Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
    * Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
    * Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
    * Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
    * HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
    * Works in any orientation

The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).

Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
    https://twitter.com/rakashazi

Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
    Could that be what you are thinking of? though it seems to be pay for software something I can't agree with unless it was an official emu with a game included, like official Wii or DS emu ports or those Mega Collection things of days past
    Last edited by Zorlon; 6th-July-2016 at 18:41.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I checked the available emulator cores in Retroarch for android and you have 3 choices, VBA-M/VBA Next and mGBA.

mGBA is the most accurate and from my understanding VBA Next is optimized for mobile but I'm not to sure.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.