Thread: Tales Of innocence Nintendo DS [Android]

Thanks

Default Tales Of innocence Nintendo DS [Android]

Hello everybody, i´m new in the group and i have a big doubt about this game "Tales Of Innocence" I love the games Tales of, i play the vesperia and the simphony and they are amazin.

Somebody tell me about this game, i google for a while and i found there is a English version. I dowload por a Ramdon pages i put it in my android ( I USE THE DRASTIC 2.3 VERSION) and the game start good and whe i choose new game, the game star, but i can only hear the dialogues and the action, and see the text, but only that, all the screen are BLACK, i cant see nothing.. i try with another Roms, but i only find 2 and the 2 they gave me de same problem, where i can find a good Rom ? In this page i can only find de Japanese version...

Cand somebody help me ?

And i have a same trouble with Ninokuni, i translate the game but the game gave a terribles bugs an problems if i a use the translate version

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Tales of Innocence English translation:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ocence-English

The issues you're having might just be the emulator.

I'm not aware of Ni no Kuni having an English translation yet (maybe I'm wrong and it's out there now), although I think there might be a Spanish one.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 1st-July-2016 at 14:56.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hi Friend ! I dowload it but when i open to extrac i put de code **** and send me the error " can not open file the direction folder and say as archive " I play another games like Kingdom Hearts, dragon quest and the emulator go very good, you know another emulator or where i can dowload the emulator that you use ?

Is the game the link that you put in that link ?
    Last edited by deadlegion; 1st-July-2016 at 15:13. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    EP Points

The password you posted is not the correct password. The code box makes the last letter look like 1, but it is actually a lower case L. Use copy and paste.

I have a real DS console.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

It work! i cant dowload the game right now, but its a good version ? You prove it ?

Thanks friend

Thanks
    EP Points

No I haven't tested it myself, but I haven't had any complaints about it not working.

Edit: Found some info on gbatemp about Ni no Kuni English translation...
    Progress updated June 16th 2016
    Text: 51.25% of the text translated, ~12% of that has been edited.
    Images: 100% of the images have been translated, and of that 85% have been photoshopped.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 3rd-July-2016 at 07:27. Reason: Ni no Kuni info

Spoiler warning: