Thread: Hello i am a newbie. I read some but im almost lost (Wii and GC emulation)

Thanks

Question Hello i am a newbie. I read some but im almost lost (Wii and GC emulation)

Hi ! Im new on this website which seems great, and i want to emulate Wii and GC games on my computer. I come from Paris, so please excuse my basic language !
    i just dl the 4.0.2 Dolphin version
    My computer is a MSI Laptop, with a GTX 970M,a 6300HQ i5 core and 16gb DDR4 ram. I would like to know it its enough to run Dolphin correctly.
    I Just started it (dolphin) and put the resolution to 2x basic one, 4xAA ans 4x Filter. I would like to know if its correct, or if i can put more.

Then comes my principal question. What is the best way to DL games ?I just want do never get any viruses, and im pretty scared about all this UTorrent or Mediafire files. I am not that competent (young) and i had some troubles with family computers in the past

I would like to get the following games :
    Mario Galaxy
    Mario Galaxy 2
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    Animal Crossing City Folk
    Xenoblade Chronicles
    TLoZ Wind Waker
    TLoZ Twilight Princess

An other question : i have the Wii u so i have wiimotes. Is it possible to play dolphin with the mouse and the keyboard ?
    And how can i make my wiimote work on my computer ? Do i need smth else ? My computer can do bluetooth.

Last thing : i would prefer french isos if possibke, but if not, english can be great too
    Thank you for helping
    Last edited by Pierre Olivaux; 20th-June-2016 at 18:20.