Thread: Anyone tried Citra yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Anyone tried Citra yet?

Recently I've tried Citra, which is a 3DS emulator. It's still work in progress, but it's really interesting to see. The emulator runs okay, with only a few graphical glitches (my rig's pretty mediocre, btw). It's amazing on how much they've achieved at this point and I'm excited to see the final product.

The only problem is that not a lot of games can run in this thing. Not even Pokemon, which is sad. The slowdowns are rather severe, too. But as I said, this is still work in progress and hopefully they'll fix the problems in the future.

If you wanna try it out, check out https://citra-emu.org and let me know how it is on your PC.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowOblivion32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's not bad. I tried it recently with Lego City: Undercover, but it lags a lot, shouldn't be played yet, Citra isn't ready.

Thanks
    EP Points

Perhaps this could be a sign of things to come...