Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: CD Purchases

Thanks

Those Cd's are cheap I wish I could buy some for those good prices ..
    meh

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you buy them used from Amazon, you can usually get pretty decent prices. I've got <b>Eve 6</b> and <b>Cyclefly</b> coming in for about $0.51US.

Thanks

i just recently bought Slayer -God Hates us all.

Thanks
    EP Points

DJ, what country are you from? Have a look on your country's Amazon site, they may have some good deals. As you can see, I've had some terrific bargains from Amazon.co.uk. They also have an offer where you get free delivery if you spend over �25. May be worth looking into, I'm not sure if it's the same for all Amazon sites, though...

Thanks

I live in the Netherlands , and I will check out the website ..maybe I will find some good deals thnx for the tip

EDIT : all the things of the dutch portal of Amazon are directing to the co.uk ones .... but no worry'z I have a record shop at the end of the street and they are selling used records for cheap prices( I just saw it )
    Last edited by djnickname; 3rd-July-2004 at 17:13.
    meh

Thanks

Originally posted by Master Vivi
    i just recently bought Slayer -God Hates us all.
    A friend of mine bought that one today. He loved it. Personally, I don't like it too much, it's like Slipknot combined with Slayer.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Cosmic
    DJ, what country are you from? Have a look on your country's Amazon site, they may have some good deals. As you can see, I've had some terrific bargains from Amazon.co.uk. They also have an offer where you get free delivery if you spend over �25. May be worth looking into, I'm not sure if it's the same for all Amazon sites, though...
    Mine's $35, I believe. Can't remember anymore. But yeah... that's only if you buy them right from Amazon, not from a seller. I personally prefer the sellers, 'cause you get much better deals. I just want the CDs; I don't care if they're still shrinkwrapped or not.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, today I picked up the following music DVDs.

Joe Satriani/Eric Johnson/Steve Vai - G3 Live in Concert
    Ozzy Osbourne - Live & Loud

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I picked up the <b>Donnie Darko</b> soundtrack, because I finally got around to seeing that movie and must say that it's fucking awesome. The final track, <i>Mad World</i>, which is a cover of the same track by <b>Tears of Fears</b>, is wonderfully done; very emotional, very soothing, yet very powerful.

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad... these dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."

Thanks

Today I bought The Cure - Faith on vinyl for �4, which was splendid. Considering its age, it's in top nick and the quality kicks arse of that of CDs. I'm currently trying to aquire as much of The Cure back catalog I can on vinyl...my eyes are set on getting the Peel Sessions next...
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Just picked up Killswitch Engage - "The End of Heartache"... haven't had time to listen to it though.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks
    EP Points

My latest Amazon order arrived today. Hurrah.
    Alice In Chains - Dirt
    Incubus - Make Yourself
    Dream Theater - Train of Thought
    Pearl Jam - Ten

I also picked up Bon Jovi's 'Slippery When Wet' this morning. So, all in all, that's several excellent bands...

...and Bon Jovi. It was cheap, please don't hurt me.

Thanks

My latest Amazon order arrived today. Hurrah.
    Alice In Chains - Dirt
    Incubus - Make Yourself
    Dream Theater - Train of Thought
    Pearl Jam - Ten

I also picked up Bon Jovi's 'Slippery When Wet' this morning. So, all in all, that's several excellent bands...

...and Bon Jovi. It was cheap, please don't hurt me.
    Train of Thought is a fecking awesome album, I've been listening to it a lot as it's the only thing in my WinAMP playlist atm It will hopefully be my next DT purchase...

...Bon Jovi? Tut tut cosmic
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Hangman
    Train of Thought is a fecking awesome album, I've been listening to it a lot as it's the only thing in my WinAMP playlist atm It will hopefully be my next DT purchase...

...Bon Jovi? Tut tut cosmic
    If it's any conselation, I haven't even listened to the Bon Jovi CD yet.

Oh, and get 'Train of Thought' from Amazon. It's a measly �5.97 on there, along with loads of other good albums. You also get free postage if you spend over �25, so I've recently been taking advantage of both offers to increase my CD collection to ungodly levels...

They have a few cheap Cure albums too, by the way. 'Disintegration' was �7.99 the last time I looked...
    Last edited by Cosmic; 7th-July-2004 at 12:36.

Thanks

If it's any conselation, I haven't even listened to the Bon Jovi CD yet.

Oh, and get 'Train of Thought' from Amazon. It's a measly �5.97 on there, along with loads of other good albums. You also get free postage if you spend over �25, so I've recently been taking advantage of both offers to increase my CD collection to ungodly levels...

They have a few cheap Cure albums too, by the way. 'Disintegration' was �7.99 the last time I looked...
    That's it, I'm getting an Amazon account Train of Thought is �17 in all the local music shops here, which pisses the hell out of me.

Beware Coward!