Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: CD Purchases

Thanks

Y00 are my friend, Elyas! Metal Jukebox is awesome (and the Dark Ride too)!

Listen to Lay All Your Love on My, hellah great song! (And buy The Keeper of the Seven Keys albums too, they rock)

Yesterday I got two promos, In Flames - Soundtrack to Your Escape and Norther - Death Unlimited, and I bought Judas Priest - Painkiller a while ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Elyas
    Just arrived today:

Blink 182 - The Mark, Tom & Travis Show.
    Awesome! Where'd you buy it from? I've been looking for that CD for about 2 years, it's so hard to find nowadays. Aside from 'Cheshire Cat', it's the only Blink 182 album I don't have...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@Howie: I've liked the songs I've heard so far. I'm going to pay off a massive auction before I get any more CDs, but I'll keep those two in mind.

@Cosmic: I got it off eBay. Someone from Italy was selling it for 16 euros ('bout $30CAD). It was for my brother, but he didn't want it anymore 'cause he couldn't imagine when he would listen to it, so he ripped the songs and gave me the CD. for $25CAD. As for where to get it... eBay is the only place I've been able to find it, and it goes for a lot of money. I could sell it to you for $35US if you'd like. Just PM me if you want it. I was going to sell it anyways - not a very big Blink fan.

[ edit ] I've seen it go for about $55US. Check out eBay for prices.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 14th-March-2004 at 19:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Elyas
    I got it off eBay. Someone from Italy was selling it for 16 euros ('bout $30CAD). It was for my brother, but he didn't want it anymore 'cause he couldn't imagine when he would listen to it, so he ripped the songs and gave me the CD. for $25CAD. As for where to get it... eBay is the only place I've been able to find it, and it goes for a lot of money. I could sell it to you for $35US if you'd like. Just PM me if you want it. I was going to sell it anyways - not a very big Blink fan.
    Thanks. My friend ordered it a couple of months ago, it still hasn't arrived though. If it doesn't arrive soon then I'll definitely get back to you on that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Heehee. I'll keep a close eye on it for ya. Gimme a holler if your friend's copy arrives. I'll sell it on eBay.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Cosmic
    Thanks. My friend ordered it a couple of months ago, it still hasn't arrived though. If it doesn't arrive soon then I'll definitely get back to you on that.
    it's $55, but they have it at amazon. they used 2 have it at http://www.interpunk.com and it wuz cheaper but they don't anymore...i don't know y.

Thanks

I should stop buying CD's. Today I bought In Flames - The Quiet Place (single), The Keeper of Jericho (Helloween-tribute) and HIM - Solitary Man (single).

Thanks

Haha, an underground, valuable, rare album... by Blink 182.

After a host of complications, I've finally got Cap'n Jazz's Analphabetapolothology coming to me, as well as albums by Aesop Rock, Cursive and Deadweight. Pwned.

Thanks
    EP Points

This morning, I picked up

The Offspring - Splinter
    KoRn - Take A Look In The Mirror

Splinter is awesome, and so is the KoRn one, surprisingly. Never been a big fan of KoRn, but heard a few tracks from this album and quite liked them, so I thought I should get it. I wasn't dissapointed either, unlike the last CD of theirs that I bought. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to set fire to my copy of 'Follow The Leader'...

Thanks

Dave Matthews Band~Everyday
    FINALLY a band that i listen to whose music comes to india!not their best album,but the shop didn't have any other.beggars can't be choosers

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

ClimbTheNRG Guest

Been a while, got a lot:

Flogging Molly-Swagger
    Further Seems Forever-How To Start A Fire
    Dropkick Murphys-Sing Loud, Sing Proud, Do Or Die, Live On St. Patrick's Day, The Gang's All Here
    Catch 22- Keasbey Nights
    The Drive-The Truth About Liars
    Matchbook Romance-Stories and Alibis

Thanks

I just bought a bunch of albums by the members of the Wu-Tang Clan. Most recently, it was RZA as Bobby Digital - In Stereo, Ol' Dirty Bastard - N***a Please!, Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever, RZA - Birth of a Prince. I'm going to pick up a working copy of The Offspring (s/t), Public Enemy - Apocalypse '91... The Enemy Strikes Black, and The Residents - Duck Stab/Buster & Glen, provided I can find any of them (especially that Residents album).
    The psychotic dress, the senseless feature terrifies every living creature. Predictability is wearing thin; groundbreaking practice for the preacher.

Thanks

DMB~crash
    blaaargh,i like 'everyday' better.i've started loving that album.this one doesn't have that same mellow shading i love DMB for.

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]

Thanks

God Bless the HMV sale.

Korn - Life is Peachy
    Korn - Issues
    Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head
    Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt.2-Scenes From a Memory (for �6 - sweeeeet)
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

c21~c21
    darn,i shouldn't have picked this up.i've really lost my taste for mainstream boy band music such as this.other than the first song,the ENTIRE album is totally unoriginal.waste of money

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]