Thread: I Finally Got My Dolphin Wii Emulator Working!! But Still Cant Play Zelda Twilight Princess

Thanks

Default I Finally Got My Dolphin Wii Emulator Working!! But Still Cant Play Zelda Twilight Princess

You guys have been so helpful to me, the fps is still at 40-50 fps half the time but that is not the issue about this thread.

i started the game and it plays, i pick my name and horse name and after the next screen (before the usual cut scene) i get this error and it closes out.
    i only have 2 games right now - Twilight princess and Fire Emblem - Radiant Dawn
    Radiant Dawn is working just fine! (just slow because the fps is running at 50 fps

how can i prevent getting this error so i can finally play this damn game?
    Name:  file file file .png
Views: 376
Size:  10.7 KB

Thanks!!

Thanks
    EP Points

This isn't our problem, ask Dolphin for help.
    Also, try the GCN version if the problem persists.

Thanks
    EP Points

Isn't every dolphin emulator compatible with playing both wii and gamecube on one emulator? Idk if it would be your computer specs. But if you can run radiant dawn just fine I'm sure this isn't the problem. It also might be the Version of dolphin you're using. It could also be the rom you downloaded. Try downloading another version of the rom you're using.