Thread: can someone give me the controls to the xbox360/PS2 and saturn versions of ultimate mortal kombat 3?

Thanks

Default can someone give me the controls to the xbox360/PS2 and saturn versions of ultimate mortal kombat 3?

alright, I finally got a virtual drive working with SSF -- so I can play saturn games now yay!!!

a lot of my old favorites (and some I didnt get to play) were at their best on the console.

now I dont have anything close to a sega controller for my PC -- the control I have is more like a 360 gamepad (and is 100% compatible with the 360 controller, at least as far as buttons go and settings on the PC -- you know how new games use the 360 pad on PC? well this is a logitech version of the same pad, probably doesnt work on the console)

so -- I know there is a version of Ultimate MK3 on both the PS2 and the 360 -- basically I just want to know the button mappings for either of those versions and the mappings for the original saturn controls -- that way I can set up the emulator to use the buttons the same way the 360/ps2 ports use them.

right now, its all a mess, with a and b mapped to a and b, x is c, y is x, l1 is y, r1 is z and l2/r2 are L and R.

this hardly works for playing the game -- it gets very annoying although it is somewhat usable.

I know there are better mappings though -- because block could be switched to l2/r2 and I could map the keys that arent necessary to more annoying spots on the control and put the ones that are used frequently on the main button set.

it sucks not having enough keys in the right spots -- but since the 360 and ps2 ports are usable (even if not the best version of the game) I could easily set it up the same way -- I just need someone to either tell me what the mappings are (i.e. which button is block, high punch, low punch) on both respective consoles.

even a scan of the manuals would be good enough. its just I dont know where to get that!

all the faqs on gamefaqs are dedicated to only special moves, not the basic control schemes -- which is all I really need to get going here.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Found the basic moves on gamefaqs:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/saturn/37587...t-3/faqs/55374

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Jackhammer; 2nd-May-2016 at 14:44.

Thanks

oh I missed it -- thanks a ton man!