Thread: Problems with pokemon fire red [Mac]

Thanks

Default Problems with pokemon fire red [Mac]

i downloaded pokemon fire red on my emu for gameboy advance and when i get my pokeballs or anything to put in my bag it dosent show please help!! i am using a mac computer btw

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

What emulator are you using? I'd never had any problems with Pokemon.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

it's worth putting this out, the obvious:
    regardless of operating system, emulators are a constant work in progress.
    1, read ALL documentation that came with the emulator package. (may have suggested optimum settings for specific hardware environments?)
    2, look for a compatibility list in the emu package, it should contain what's supported, what works, and what's sketchy but still addressed by the emu devs.
    apply settings, experiment even. keep a backup of your emu cfg if you're getting adventurous.
    3, confirm your rom is the same as the one in the emu support/compatibility listing.
    it should be able to generate a dat file as a hash reference, look for yours there.
    you will have to dig around the emu to force it to generate/output a dat file.
    4, create a hashtag of the rom in question, and correlate it with the emu dat tables.
    if it's there and aligned 100%, refer to line '2'
    5, in the OS itself, eliminate all excess applications and processes to free up needed system resources for the emu, it all helps with optimum performance.
    all the best!
    [edit]
    keys not recognising...