Thread: iNDS emulator (NDS4ios successor)

Thanks

Default iNDS emulator (NDS4ios successor)

I don't see much advice knocking about for use of this emulator. Decent features, nice layout and in built cheat codes.
    I am currently trying to get Pokemon Sacred Heart working but the AP issues still appear to be present leading me to believe the ROM I downloaded isn't a clean version.

Does anyone have a clean version of the rom? It has to be US... I don't want one with AP patch already applied.

Any help you can provide would be great. For those wondering about iOS emulators etc check out www.builds.io - it's subscription based but I've found it to be worth while.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Is Pokemon Sacred Heart even an original proper game? I'm not seeing any info about it.
    I mean if it's a hack/mod then that might be your problem.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Yea it's a rom hack - should work fine. It's basically heart gold but with all Pokemon available for capture, a few custom maps and story arcs and the anti-piracy patch applied too.
    It's worth a look if you are a fan of gold and silver or are looking to shake things up a bit.
    The hack is fine, it works. The problem is I can't find a clean version of the rom - they all come with anti piracy patches already applied.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Not a fan of the games at all.
    Why can't you just grab the original game and apply the hack yourself without the AP patch?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you sure of the name of the hack? Sacred Gold I know is a thing and should be bouncing around here somewhere. Dunno if it's patched or not. But if it is Sacred Gold I can probably find it and upload a clean version.