Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepsi Man EBOOT with music?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah trust me the music didn't work on that version for me either, only the version I did myself did. It's odd to know that it works on otherdevices though because I assumed it was just a bad upload but it sounds like a PSX2PSP specific issue.

I'll upload when I can and sort it out sure

Thanks

Thanks deadlegion.. I'll double check and if i dont have the fix3, I'll search it and give it a go.

Thanks Rich666, I'd be super grateful if you can!!

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Thanks Rich666!
    At least now i know it's a problem with my psp.. its still without music unfortunately. Do you have a folder in your memory stick called seplugins?
    Another thread mentioned pops 3.XX (3.71) was needed to get Pepsi Man to work.
    I'll research more about this particular pops and try once more.
    Thanks again for all your help..

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah it must be, and yeah I have popsloader. I change the versions between a number of different ones as some games only work on certain popsloader 'levels', it mostly seems to be either 3.50, 3.71 or 6.60 for all the games I've ever tried.

In that case the version uploaded may well have had working music.... but I have no idea honestly. Although mine has my own attempt at icons and a wallpaper so it's your choice really

Thanks

Aw yeah! Sorted it out!
    It was the pops.txt that i didn't do properly. I added the cdda plugin and enabled it too..
    I just used popsloader 6.60 and it worked fine! Now i have that 2 second lag that I've read about..
    This might have fixed my problem with the Jackie Chan & Contra games too!
    Thanks again for all your help guys!!!
    PEPSI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah if you have problems with other eboots then it's almost always a popsloader issue, if you have the various versions of it in place then you can switch to a different versions on each start up to test it out.

On a side note, did you like my icons?
    I'll have to watch someone else play it on youtube some time just to see what the later levels are like, simple to learn but a tough game that's for sure!

Thanks

Yeah i have finally worked it out..

Your icon was nice! Better than mine for sure! Mine were all off centre. It all works great now..

But!! I thought maybe popsloader would help run Jackie Chan Stuntmaster but it doesn't load properly.. i managed to get it to the opening scene but when i exit the map for the 1st area (Chinatown), it gets stuck on the load screen.. Good times!

PS: Thank you Deadlegion, and i appreciate you sticking with my thread till it got sorted!

Thanks Zorlon! Your instructions seem straight forward now that i know where to look, cut, paste & add...

Thank you Rich666! This has put a smile on my face yo! The upload was stellar!

Tongers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ha nice
    So that Jackie Chan Stuntmaster game, is it one you converted yourself or downloaded from somewhere? If it doesn't get passed a loading screen then it's most likely corrupted in some way or just a bad copy. I'd suggest try making it again to be honest, or find somewhere that you can download it from.