Thread: Art Survey

Thanks

Default Art Survey

Hey all,
    I'm doing some survey research with the University of Washington on digital art collection practices and figured some here might be interested: http://faculty.washington.edu/jinhal...965476/lang-en

There are some Amazon gift cards that will be distributed to participants in a raffle. All responses and information is also anonymized.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That wasn't so bad. Im not sure how my answers can benefit anyone though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    That wasn't so bad. Im not sure how my answers can benefit anyone though.
    The University of Washington is attempting to work on long-term preservation of videogame art and the survey helps us to better understand user preferences so that when we eventually finalize various aspects of the project (the database, metadata schema and what game-related art users want/how they want it organized), it will be easy to understand and use. Or at least that's the hope. Thanks so much for participating!
    Last edited by esserius; 11th-February-2016 at 07:36.