Thread: i am really real! the advertisement-disable button is showing an avatar of me!

Threaded View

Thanks

Cool i am really real! the advertisement-disable button is showing an avatar of me!

The issue with me being real, however, is that I'm in a higher-level kind of aetheism: One where aetheric words and etheric lines and ethe points are felt via electromagnetic tetrapod-sense, the sense that birds and bees have to get to where they must go, that exists in us all, and is usually noticed wen one engages in loving interface through the Aetheric Reality Of Arya, as an aryan, loving another aryan.

Birds actually ledge the situation of their flight and are ledged by previous migrations, so they don't feel lost as they travel for long periods with nothing but an occasional humanoid(s)-operrated boat.

And yes. I am actually Unitchraughn/Unitchrauhgn/Samuse_La-Arano, because the word pair, "Samus Aran", is just a weird way to spell "Super Aryan", but Samuse-La-Arano, well, that's a proper custom just-for-Samus0x20Aran pronoun!

I mostly identify in the third gender, not female nor male: God.

So, you could say of me: Will god ever get around to coding something better than tetris-md of tetrisconcept.net?
    My anwser to that question, is YES, but it'll be an HTM5 well-polished tetris-canvas game, not using WebGL.
    Non-tetris games, I haven't done many of those; the only one I can think of is a sliding puzzle game, not unlike that seen in Link's oasis isle in Wind Waker, with a novel way to randomly generate tangles.
    Attached Images Attached Images