Thread: N64 controller to ingame controller DL pls

Thanks

Default N64 controller to ingame controller DL pls

So i was wondering if someone can link me a download for me to load into my project 64 because i am not very good and setting things up and really frustrating, so i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to link me a dl to load into project 64 so it would load all the same controls in n64 controller and ingame controls, sorry if i am confusing i just dont know how to word this :l

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you using an N64 controller to USB converter? Regardless of what gamepad you're using, you have to set it up yourself as it's very unlikely to be exactly the same model as someone else. Therefore your best option is to set up your controller yourself.

Don't worry, it's not as complicated as it looks, and if you have any problems you can post here and people will help you set things up.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって