Thread: gpu

Thanks

Default gpu

Is it possible, that ps1 emulator brakes gpu? It worked fine for few years, but ever since i started playin ps1 games, it has started to crash when playin newer games ment for pc. Also its laggin, but fps/ping is ok. Like it has slowed down.

I ordered new gpu, so i dont want to brake that one too! I remember there was discussion about nes games being too intensive for todays gpus, anything behind this and could ps1 games have the same effect?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's no chance of that happening to be honest. What GPU do you have and are you on the latest drivers? That's more likely the cause of the issue.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

no, the most likely scenario is that you updated something (windows, drivers, settings, etc.) at around the same time you got an emulator, and now you're mistakenly relating the issues to the emulator. The emulators don't do anything whatsoever to your PC, or your GPU, while they're not running, so you have nothing to worry about. Try updating your drivers, use windows' "system restore" feature to revert back to your old settings, if all else fails you might want to do a clean windows install.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

actually you are right! i did update drivers and installed catalyst control about same time i started playin!! now that i have ended the process tree, comp havent crashed! but still good i get update! now i have AMD Radeon 6700, and will update to gtx960!! one reason ive been playin emulator is becos i cant play new games , but soon i can . i dont mean that old games aint good!! they better than new ones! and i will definetly finish my FF7 and megaman x4!

thanks for help!