Thread: The Hang is Out There! Sponsored by Leo DiCaprio's lonely Oscar..

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm also getting real tired of all the SJW/Politically Correct Police growing all over my Facebook feed. I'm assuming it's mostly because colleges are becoming a huge circle-jerk for all these retarded ideas and beliefs. I'm getting tired of seeing posts about how only white people can be racist, because they hold "all the power in the country". Getting tired of some of these growing circle jerks about raising kids using spanking or actually punishing kids instead of "punishing with love".

Like, holy shit do people think a lot of this shit is true?

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I'm also getting real tired of all the SJW/Politically Correct Police growing all over my Facebook feed. I'm assuming it's mostly because colleges are becoming a huge circle-jerk for all these retarded ideas and beliefs. I'm getting tired of seeing posts about how only white people can be racist, because they hold "all the power in the country". Getting tired of some of these growing circle jerks about raising kids using spanking or actually punishing kids instead of "punishing with love".

You really don't know how much I despise SJWs and other left wing liberal types.

That video is pure gold BTW.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wonder if it's any better in Engineering or Science courses, so not in courses for the chronically offended.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    I wonder if it's any better in Engineering or Science courses, so not in courses for the chronically offended.
    I would say it's about the same. While I do agree more social related fields are heavily in it most of the new hires at my old job for engineering seemed to actually lean pretty left. I think it had a lot to do with like I said, being locked in this echo chamber where it's forced on you or else you are kind of an outsider. This could also occur much more heavily in the U.S than where you live.

Thanks
    EP Points

Honestly I only use Facebook as a form of communication now. It's actually depressing logging on and seeing idiots squabble in the comment sections over the most stupid things.
    There is this idiotic idea that Universities & Colleges need to be a liberal progressive place and that we are a generation of change. And as such we need to " fix" society. I heard a classmate say that positive change always starts in Universities therefore it is our duty to use our position to make a positive impact on the world. They citied something about blacks getting in University and people joining hands around them in the US as an example
    Last edited by kirov; 30th-December-2015 at 22:32.