Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Higan (BSNES) Emulator Problem

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi, Thanks for answers, yeah I´m playing Doom using PC Source Ports like GZDoom but I want to experience the SNES version as well even that I know that it is horrible but it´s not only about Doom, I really want to play all of the SNES games on one emulator and BSNES/Higan is one of them and it´s also one of the most accurate SNES emulator and it´s practically bug free.
    I was reading Official Snes9x forums and it has ton of bugs on lot of games and I know that this Micro Stuttering on the BSNES/Higan is solvable and it´s not about the power of my computer because as I said I had that Micro Stuttering on a ton of different emulators and games as well and I always solve them so it should be possible here as well.
    And now I´m getting to the big news, I found out that I eliminate the Micro Stuttering on the BSNES/Higan and yes even on the real one not only the Retroarch one, using Nvidia Inspector and limiting the framerate of my graphic card to the 60 FPS but I got crackling/lagging of the sound now but it is a big thing because we found out that it is fixable and it looks like that it has something to do with the GPU or GPU configuration.
    What you think about this news I found out ?
    My Consoles:
    PS1 Chipped
    PS2 Chipped w/Matrix Infinity 1.99
    PS3 CFW Rogero 4.55
    PSP CFW 6.60 Pro-B 10
    Xbox Softmodded
    Xbox 360 RGH
    WII Softmodded

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pretty good news, seems you are getting close to solving this problem.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.