Thread: Keep2s speed issues

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Keep2s speed issues

I don't know if this is the correct spot or if this type of discussion is allowed on the boards, but I saw no rule against it.

Is it just me or is the filehost keep2s crap for speeds right now? Premium is getting lower than free speeds for me atm. Can someone see if they are experiencing the same issues? I am curious to see what kinds of speeds non-premium users are getting right now too if you could. I don't think my internet is being messed with, because everything else seems to be running like normal.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I wouldn't mind checking what free speeds I'd get, but I don't have any keep2share links handy. Link us to some upload with em?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

@ the OP: only post your own uploads please, and no warez. If you don't have any, then PM some test links to Ragnar...please do not post other peoples links openly.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello,

I have uploaded my own link for this thread and for the forum which I will make an official post for in a moment or so.

It is Mystic Chronicles for PSP. USA region.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I get ~50k/s. Which is kinda typical for a host trying to push paid accounts. It's better than those crap ones that only give up 30k/s.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

I guess it's problems server side then.