Thread: Hello, Im looking to contribute a game to the hosted list of Sega CD titles

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Hello, Im looking to contribute a game to the hosted list of Sega CD titles

I realized that you guys don't have the Japanese Shining Force CD available for download on the official list, or any list on the external hosts in Upload Services, and everywhere else you could download Shining Force CD (J) has that shitty .mp3 track downsample , as a Sega fan and an avid Shining Force fan that made me mad, so I went through the effort of buying the game from Japan and dumping it to my HD in bin/cue format.

Now, I am not sure how you guys go about hosting stuff or anything, but I assume that you guys like to test this stuff out for yourselves. Here is the DL link: Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 2nd-September-2015 at 12:07. Reason: link coded

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanielGoodine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Hi Daniel, thanks for sharing this game with our community!

Would you mind to create a new thread in the Misc Section, under Upload Services, sharing your link so we can add it to our Master List here at the forums? That way it would at least be available to all our forum members

http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...llaneous-Links

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay, I will do that after work, Ill send you a pm once it's done. If the most that can be done is make it available for the forum members, thats cool, but hopefully it will work its way on the main site.
    Last edited by DanielGoodine; 2nd-September-2015 at 15:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DanielGoodine View Post
    Okay, I will do that after work, Ill send you a pm once it's done. If the most that can be done is make it available for the forum members, thats cool, but hopefully it will work its way on the main site.
    When you add games to the forums they become searchable on the main site.

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay, thanks fellas, I posted the topic.

Thanks

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته😍✋

Last edited by deadlegion; 4th-September-2015 at 00:06. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by turkilal38 View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته������✋

English please.

Spoiler warning: